Pumpkin Spice Bar Recipe
I am sharing you today this Pumpkin Spice Bar Recipe. I did a recent poll on my Instagram story if you guys want the recipe and so here it is it is super easy and delicious!
2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 C refined sugar
2 tsp baking powder 1 C cooking oil
2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt 4 beaten eggs
2 16oz. can pumpkin
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- stir together first five ingredients
- combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar and oil in a seperate bowl and beat till combined.
- add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixtures.
- beat well till blended.
- spread mixture in an ungreased 15×10 baking pan
- bake 25-30 minutes
- cool frost with cream cheese frosting
- sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.