A review of my strollers let’s talk about the Chicco ketfit 30 car seat and stroller assembling the stroller took me about 30 minutes because it really has a lot to be attached wheels, cup holders and the things that came with it.
- Lots of storage underneath
- Lots of cup holders at least four
- Easy to fold
- Easy to open
- Easy to maneuver
- Canopy is big lots of shade for baby specially for bad weather raining or sunny
- Mikayla hits her head in the side metal and she does not like it at all.
I love this stroller and car seat i’d give this 4 and half star as far as spending money for your car seat and stroller you must consider throwing a little extra money to that because you’re gonna use it for a long time and get the one that is easy to use it will save your time so much specially for bad weather. As far as praticality I definitely recommend this!
Quinny Moodd Stroller I just got this yesterday and I was so excited to pull in the garage when I saw my big package waiting for me on my front porch it actually gave me smile and made my day. When I got home I literally assemble the stroller right away no kidding! the assemble took me only 15 minutes or maybe under 15 minutes it was so easy to assemble right after that I took Mikayla right away for a spin and the kid loves and enjoyed it.
- Easy to assemble
- Very light weight to push
- head turner haha!
- Easy to transport
- The seat is cushiony so it’s very comfortable for your kid to lean on it
- Rides smoothly
- Not enough storage underneath(small basket)
- You have to purchase cup holders separately
- You have to purchase weather cover separately
- Heavy to lift it weighs about 30 lbs
- large for trunk cars
I love this new stroller I can tell I am going to use it a lot! it is actually a very good investment if you’re still debating on what car seat and stroller to buy I would suggest to take your time and read al the review and ask mamas out there. I hope this topic helped you finding your right stroller.