I am so happy that I was nominated by my good friend Vanessa Luna, thanks, Vanessa for the nomination.
Who are you?
My name is Rizelle McLean Born and raised in the Philippines, I love fashion ever since when I was 3 years old I wear my mom’s high heels and pretend that I’m walking on the run way and I watch fashion shows on the tv almost every single day. I studied Business Management at System Technology Institute in the Phillippines, In 2011 I moved to the US. I am married to my best friend we have kids and two fur babies. I am ambitious, I will never stop chasing my dreams that I truly am passionate about.
What is your blog about?
My blog is about Fashion and lifestyle.
What do you love about blogging?
To encourage and empower women by helping and supporting each other reach their goals and dreams and the best part is socialize and make friends.
What do you not like about blogging?
The comment and liking pods I feel like if I don’t like or comment the photo back then I will never get the favor back.
What are your goals?
Blogging goals- To have my own clothing line, get more subscribers and be a good role model as an influencer.
Personal goals- Travel more abroad and possibly live in a tropical place. To be a Zumba instructor.
Professional goals- To be able to create a free Photography lesson for blogging.
If I could be better at one thing what could it be?
- Be better at public speaking. I always have a stage fright
- Be better at taking it easy to me since I just gave birth last year I am always pushing and being so hard to myself in losing weight.
- Be better in dividing my time between my husband, my kids, my dogs and my blog. Ever since I started blogging I feel like I neglected my dogs.
Who are your biggest supporters?
My mom and my sister, they are so excited every time I share a good news to them.
What do you wish there was more of in your life?
To be able to spend my time more with my mom and my dad, my brothers and sister as well. It is not a joke to live 8 thousand miles away without your love ones.
5 secret facts
- My Favorite Singers are Bruno Mars and Sam Smith
- I was a cheerleader from 4th grade to college
- My favorite food is Yakiniku
- I love electronic music